Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm 2 Years Old

It's hard to believe our baby girl is now 2 years old. Something she enjoys telling everyone! Here are a few fun pictures taken over the past week.


This picture was taken at her request by a teacher at her school and they sent it to me! Strike a pose!



On our way to her 2 year checkup. She was such a sweet girl and very polite too. After the first round of shots, with big tears pouring out of her eyes, she says "All done, Thank You, All Done, Thank You" Needless to say the Doctor and Nurse got a kick out of this! The doctor said she is doing great and is now 33 inches tall and 29lbs. Our next visit will be in 6 months.
I took McKayla for a visit to my office. She really enjoyed writing notes and answering phones. She seemed to know exactly what to do. It was great when I got to work on Monday and her notes were still on my desk : )

On our way to school, while Daddy was out of town. She is saying "I Love You"

No comments: